Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More from Deonna

Hiya Sunshines!

Yesterday I made a post showing off some of the great cards made by Deonna from For the Love of Cardmaking.  She's a busy bee and has made a number of other beautiful cards using MayzyArt Stamps, so I thought it would be fun today to show you a few more.  Be sure to check out her blog and have a giggle at her jumping monkey. :o)

This card was submitted as her entry into the first MayzyArt Challenge, but it's worth another peek!  I'm a big fan of the color yellow!

I love the clever use of the sparkly plant... thing... on this one.  I may not know what it is, but I know I like it!

If you don't recognize this little girl, she was the exclusive freebie for the month of May, so I'm afraid she's not available anymore.  But hit the shop today and don't miss out on the fun freebie for June!



5 comments:

  1. More beautiful work Deonna! Love them all

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow her colouring is brilliant and shows off the images perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deonna you have done a fantastic job on all your Mayzy card. I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh superb cards, very nice colouring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete